IT Systems Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics
The Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst will provide functional and some technical support for end users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) and AX 2012. You will also work with software developers, other analysts, project managers and IT to document requirements and the roll-out of new Dynamics and AX-related initiatives.
The role will be based in Plainfield, IN, a suburb of Indianapolis. Travel is expected to be less than 15%.
- Provide end user functional support for 2 Dynamics AX2012 environments;
- Provide functional support and training for Dynamics 365FO implementations;
- Gather and document business requirements for software implementations;
- Perform basic system maintenance including user access and error monitoring;
- Offer functional support to technical staff and contractors;
- Participate in the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Information Technology or Supply Chain Management strongly preferred);
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics is required (AX 2009 or 2012, but D365FO is strongly preferred);
- Deep functional knowledge of D365FO or AX2012 Trade and Logistics;
- Dynamics certifications a plus;
- A general understanding of the supply chain;
- Knowledge of D365FO-related technologies including Flow and Power Apps;
- Knowledge of change management including ADKAR;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.