Insurance Risk Analyst
Are you ready to come to work every day knowing that you are a part of something special? Imagine being part of a company whose reputation for excellence paves the way for endless success. At Genuine Parts Company (GPC), people build long-lasting, highly-satisfying careers and make a real difference in the community.
GPC has been driving success for over 90 years due to a family of 50,000+ dedicated, intelligent, and innovative employees. But this is the best part – all of our international business units emphasize the growth and development of our team members by providing opportunities for mentorship and advancement.
This is the ideal role for a person who loves to tell stories through data. As an Insurance Risk Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on loss prevention projects, including a newly launched driver camera program. You’ll assist the Director of Risk Management with gathering underwriting information, presenting data, evaluating proposals, developing allocations and other projects as needed.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Know how to communicate data through meaningful graphs and charts
- Enjoy determining project requirements, identifying proper resources, and following tasks through to completion
- Thrive on challenging deadlines and managing competing priorities
A day in the life:
- Collaborate with IT to coordinate data feeds for a Risk Management Info System (RMIS)
- Use creative problem solving to optimize the utility of the RMIS
- Test and deploy new RMIS modules
- Direct deductible billings to the field and assure proper payment to brokers and insurers
- Coordinate property loss prevention and claims
- Gather, track, and summarize insurance renewal data to create submissions
- Analyze trends to develop and generate meaningful loss reports
- Evaluate the impact of loss prevention efforts
- Generate reports related to monopolistic states workers compensation (WC) policies
- Assist with bonds and certificates of insurance
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience with information analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Insurance, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And if you have this, even better:
- Experience with Ventiv’s Risk Console RMIS
- Experience with actuarial calculations
- Project management skills
Why GPC may just be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable Fortune 200 company with a “family” feel
- Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths
- Ongoing training and development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional Information for you:
GPC has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have at jobs.genpt.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.