Master Data Management Developer
The Master Data Management Developer will be responsible for TIBCO MDM development activities in the Master Data Management group. This will include supporting existing TIBCO MDM solution and new MDM implementations across the organization. This is a hands-on technical development role.
- Implement a multi domain TIBCO MDM solution following the SDLC process defined.
- Day to day maintenance and support of the application.
- Support testing team to help executing the test plans and test cases.
- Develop enhancements and bug fixes based on release schedule.
- Triage production issues and deliver the fixes on a scheduled time.
- Work with TIBCO to replicate issues to get product support.
- Able to unit test the code with troubleshooting skills to identify the root cause of the issues.
- Partake in code reviews and all phases of system and integration testing.
- Use of SVN, HP-ALM (QC) and JIRA tools to manage development/deployment activities.
- Work across various teams in IT and business to help define the requirements and drive adoption of the MDM solution.
- Contribute in the technical design process with the Integration Architects and Developers on key integration projects.
- Enhance the Data Governance process and help in defining the required solutions to support it within the TIBCO MDM application.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- Less than 10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or four-year related degree or significant relevant IT development work experience.
- Experience in development in Master Data Management applications, TIBCO preferred, but other MDM technologies such as Informatica, Riversand, Stibo STEP, etc. will also be considered.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, peer review, and operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently across departments in written and verbal interaction.
- Solid interpersonal skills, and an ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
- Provide and read technical documentation including WIKI formats and more formal documentation.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/debug errors to provide maximum uptime and customer experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extended hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
- Knowledge of core Java/JDBC, XML and SQL languages.
- Work with technical team, business users, and partners to help define process and system requirements and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications in Linux-based environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.