Reverse Logistics Analyst
Motion Industries is seeking a candidate with excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills to fill our Reverse Logistics Analyst position. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and dedication to completing projects accurately and on time. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Review and submit Corporate Vendor Returns based on new returns process
- Assist with the identification and creation of new reverse logistics systems and policies
- Identify and recommend disposition of non-returnable inventory through offsetting purchase orders or scrap programs
- Identify and recommend disposition of non-moving inventory
- Work with buyers to prevent missed return opportunities by identifying returnable items, scheduling of 'no penalty' return agreements and returns based on negotiated special buys
- Report on performance and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presentations and correspondence
- Solid math skills for interpretation of spreadsheet and database information
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and planning skills required for multi-tasking and project management to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability and confidence to develop original written correspondence to develop reports, proposals and supplier communications
- Good people skills for winning stakeholder confidence
- Analytical skills to determine root causes of problems, formulate solutions, develop new reporting matrix, and create innovative approaches to reduce and eliminate excess and non-moving inventory
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and dedication to completing projects accurately and on time
- Positive attitude, high energy level
- Knowledge of the concepts of Lean Six-Sigma a plus
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.