Motion Industries is looking for an intelligent, energetic, self-motivated individual who wants to learn the fundamentals of the industrial distribution business. At Motion Industries, our Administrative Assistants are long tenured employees who enjoy and value opportunities to support the branches, departments, and locations they serve. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Administrative/Receptionist responsibilities including: greeting and directing visitors, telephone and email, conference room scheduling, time keeping, expense control, filing, and purchasing office and break room supplies
- Vendor rebates including: submitting customers for approval, processing credits, communicating with vendor on issues and discrepancies, verification and set-up of new rebate items
- Point of sale, inventory and usage reports
- Invoicing, transfers and payables including: expense invoice matching and approvals, processing of branch transfer billings and reporting
- Marketing research and presentation projects as required by Product Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office products, e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Skilled in producing sales reports in Excel for vendors, branches and management
- Experienced in organizing materials for presentations including booklets and electronic data
- Good working knowledge of company operating system (costing, coding and inter-branch transfer billing) preferred
- Ability to set priorities and organize project work
- Service oriented and team player a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.