Branch Operations Support Specialist
At Motion Industries, Branch Operations Support professionals provide support to our branch personnel on the company operating system. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist Division, Branch and Operations Managers with training, inventory and Company Operating System
- Travel to new or acquired branches to train on Company Operating System
- While in the office, answer questions from branches regarding the System
- Write action plans indicating problems and solutions for branches visited
- Experience with the Company Operating System (Motion COS & eCos)
- Motion Industries' branch experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Some college helpful, but not required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.