Executive Assistant - Headquarters
The HQ Executive Assistant will perform a full range of administrative and limited financial functions for the Chief Financial Officer as well as serve as back-up support to the Executive Assistant to the President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board.
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing active calendar appointments; organizing travel agendas and making necessary travel arrangements; determining reimbursable expenses and completing expense reports; prioritizing, composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CFO, with board members, investors and other prominent industry and community leaders on behalf of the Company.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CFO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Research and handling of special/strategic projects.
- Advise, support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on special projects which may be highly complex and involve oversight of multifaceted teams.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Senior Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Considers, compares and evaluates appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Prepares documents and presentation materials including Power Point presentations.
- Prepares various reports in Excel.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO, other executives, and internal departments while demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the senior management team.
- Prioritizes and evaluates conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinating management team meetings; off-site meetings; and all hands meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Board Support and Liaison:
- Serves as one of the Company’s administrative liaisons to the Board of Directors.
- Manages calendar for Board of Directors and committee meetings.
- Assists Board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board members.
- Assists in the assembly, publishing and delivery of board materials as instructed by the CFO or other executives.
- Manage meeting room prep, meals, IT needs and attendee flow on meeting day.
- Uploading materials to Wdesk data platform.
Finance Support and Liaison:
- Provide administrative assistance in preparing quarterly and annual due diligence of internal information gathering (including information on corporate governance, directors’ and officers’ questionnaires) needed for SEC filings (e.g., Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Annual Reports on Form 10-K).
- Assists CFO and Vice President of Investor Relations in drafting financial and other press releases and communication information.
- Serves as liaison between CFO, other Executives, and the Stock Transfer Agent.
- Processes and files share transactions such as share releases, options, reissuances, and corrections, etc. with stock transfer agent and processes and files options and associated journal entries.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 - 7 years executive administrative experience supporting CFO or other C- Level Executives.
- Excellent skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Concur, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills and pays close attention to details.
- Demonstrated self-starter (proactive, taking initiative) and has a strong sense of urgency to accomplish all company goals.
- Possesses a high degree of professionalism along with the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Able to handle demanding deadlines, mange time effectively, prioritize tasks and follow-up as needed.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience transcribing and preparing meeting minutes.
- Experience in both public and private companies preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside of the core business hours.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.