Application Administrator - B2B
We are currently looking for an Application Administrator –B2B to join our growing technical team to assist with management of the Sterling Business to Business Integrator platform. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist with management of Sterling B2B platform
- Perform ongoing system maintenance (patching, starting, stopping, etc)
- Trading partner maintenance (configuration, communications troubleshooting, onboarding and conversions)
- Experience with EDI, AS2, XML
- Red Hat Linux administration
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and according to specifications
- Responsible for informing manager when tasks fall behind schedule
- Ensure the availability and configuration of supported systems meets the desired SLA’s.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine and implement solutions most beneficial to the company.
- Use standard coding techniques to ensure application performance meets requirements
- Encouraged to suggest performance improvement changes
- Will be involved in project meetings with user representatives
- Responsible for following policies and procedures, software development guidelines, user interface standards and change control processes
- Encouraged to inform manager of any cost savings opportunities
- Encouraged to work with more experience developers and managers to gain a better understanding of company business strategies
- Required to work as part of a team for most projects
- Responsible for ensuring a good understanding of deliverables (get confirmation from manager)
- Responsible for following Motion Industries safety guidelines
- Must participate in GPC “safe” program
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with Sterling B2B Integrator (EDI, XML, AS2, and SFTP)
- Knowledge of map development on onboarding trading partners
- Knowledge of EDI, XML and AS2 communications & transport
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.