Customer Support Rep-National Accounts (Full Time)
Provide customer service to National Accounts, internet, and government resellers. Work with the accounts' corporate and regional office facilitating centralized purchasing, delivery, billing, and general inquiry.
Location: Smyrna, GA
Standard Work Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Field incoming ACD customer phone calls
- Facilitate quotes for special orders, delivery & set-up orders, and large volume orders
- Answer product related questions and provide information from manufacturers
- Order Entry
- Facilitate returns and follow up on credits
- Maintain archive file on electronic communication
- Fulfill customer requests for proof of delivery or invoice copies
- Provide information to SPR branches regarding Megas' programs and their service requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel, E-mail
- Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit use hands and fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
- The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.