ASG Staff Accountant
The Staff Accountant will be an integral part of the Finance team by compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts as well as documenting business transactions. In addition, this position will assist in preparing balance sheets along with profit & loss statements. This position will assist in supporting departmental decisions and processes by working collaboratively within the departments and organization as a whole.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes
- Assist with monthly general ledger allocations
- Responsible for preparing general ledger account reconciliations & journal entries while ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Strong emphasis on reviewing & identifying inconsistencies as well as preparing the corrected entries for the general ledger account reconciliations
- Maintain financial data within the asset management sub-ledger and prepare monthly account reconciliation along with all necessary reports.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing monthly budget reports and distribution to management
- Assist with personal property tax reporting
- Provide management with timely, accurate financial information to support decision making
- Support the Accounting Manager with special projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.