- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
**Home Daily** NAPA Class A CDL Driver-Private Fleet
NAPA Auto Parts Private Fleet – is currently seeking professional Regional, Class A CDL, Tractor Trailer Drivers. We operate as a private truck fleet for NAPA Auto Parts with late model tractors and equipment with terminals in GA, IA, IN, MD, NC and TN.
NAPA Auto Parts is part of Genuine Parts Company, a world-class distribution organization involved in automotive replacement parts and industrial replacement parts.
We offer competitive pay that includes:
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Drop and hook
- Working and detention
- Breakdown pay and more
Company Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance for employee
- Company match 401K
- 8 Paid Holidays plus vacation and personal days
- Company paid short-term and long term disability
- And more!
The primary function of the NAPA Regional Driver is to operate various tractor-trailer combinations between company/customer facilities, terminals, yards or work sites in order to pick up, transport and deliver freight in a safe, timely and efficient manner. As part of this function, Regional Drivers drop, hook, spot or otherwise interchange equipment for loading or unloading at various locations under varied conditions. Regional Drivers are subject to the Hours of Service Regulations of the United States Department of Transportation.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the secure and safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle (CMV)
- Understands and carries out instructions given orally and in writing, including those on manifests, bills of lading and other shipping documents to determine the location and time of delivery
- Safely operate tractor trailer equipment in different configurations as assigned, with varying weights as allowed by law, under all types of climatic conditions, terrain, road conditions and traffic situations, in urban and rural settings, either direct or by way of other intermediate points, in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policy
- Frequently communicates with Dispatch/Operations, in person or by way of on-board telematics, or phone, in order to advise of movements, problems with equipment, cargo, delays, etc.
- 2 years CDL experience
- Haz-Mat Certification
- Be at least 23 years of age
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.