Logistics Marketing Manager
Logistics Marketing Manager
The Motion Industries Global Marketing team is seeking an experienced and talented Logistics Marketing Manager to join our Team! The Logistics Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for managing marketing logistics with our key suppliers, corporate events, and media relations. You will provide high-level project oversight, and support the marketing team members by aligning strategic marketing plans with key supplier partners and media partners. Your team will support our graphic and digital efforts with co-branded assets, expert and story based editorial for both internal and external audiences. You team supports all corporate event logistics from small trade shows to large company wide sales meetings. You must have a strong understanding of collaboration with the marketing, creative, research, and product teams. Being proactive and organized are key in implementing and supporting the overall marketing strategy.
- Translate company and marketing objectives into clear department strategies
- Lead and direct the logistics team by supporting all marketing assets
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many project teams
- Supporting self-serving references and processes to facilitate scaling marketing reach
- Use data & insights to inspire new directions and processes
- Manage our Supplier Marketing Partnership and Programs
- Manage Research and Development with Established ROI and KPI's
- Oversee Corporate Event Logistics
- Oversee Public and Media Relations
- Oversee deliverable's, timelines, and budgets
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and five years experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Ability to see a project through from conception to delivery
- Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A true team player focused on building the company and our culture
- Ability to lead, collaborate and act as an integral part of a fast-paced creative team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
This job description illustrates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Management retains the right to add or modify duties at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.