Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Technology)
Are you someone who thinks outside the box or colors outside the lines? Are you passionate about connecting with people and finding new ways to improve your work? And finally, would you like to work for a Fortune 200 company and be a part of a massive digital transformation?
If you have answered "yes" to all the above, then we’d love to talk to you! And you have an opportunity to make a major impact at Genuine Parts Company. Below is the job description and if this interests you, we’d like to invite you to Connect, Engage and Grow with GPC. To learn more about us, please visit https://jobs.genpt.com/why-choose-gpc/.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, your work will directly impact our strategic business, digital transformation, and D&I objectives! We will rely on your expertise and creativity to identify new talent pools and to find the best talent in the IT space. This is someone who keeps up with relevant policies, processes, and trends to deliver a positive candidate and hiring leader experience. This position reports to the GPC Director of Recruiting and can be officed from the Atlanta corporate campus on Windy Hill Road, the Norcross office on Peachtree Industrial Blvd, or full-time remote.
- As a TA Business Partner, you will liaison with the hiring leaders and HR business partners to align on requisitions and skills needed for the job.
- Handle the requisition process from approval to onboarding while guiding hiring managers through the selection process.
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking, and referrals, build a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates
- Use online recruiting sources, social media, and an in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit talent.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Pre-screen candidates and present synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Update the applicant tracking system to ensure it is correctly reflecting the applicant status throughout the process
- Identify new channels and talent pools within the company and the community.
- Be a part of employer branding, recruitment automation, process improvement, etc.
- Be a part of all diversity recruiting initiatives across the company.
- Creatively identify ways to increase efficiency, contain cost, and make improvements on a continual basis.
- Guide the hiring leaders throughout the interview and selection process to ensure a smooth recruiting engagement leading to an effective hire.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated ability in recruiting for corporate, technology, and engineering roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated experience in using innovative research and sourcing strategies to identify and engage diverse talent.
- Experience with Jobvite and PeopleSoft is a huge plus.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.