Production/Hot Stamp - Full-Time
Production/Hot Stamp pays the following:
$11.61 for the 1st shift 7a-330p
$11.61 + $.35 = $11.96 for the 2nd shift 330p-12a.
This position is responsible for interpreting work orders, applying private labeling to products through hot stamp method and upholding customer specifications. Responsible for the quality and integrity of printed products. In addition, must possess the ability to work in a team environment and process quality orders in a timely manner.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Review work orders to obtain the necessary product. Contact customer service to verify any questionable work order notes.
- Set up of hot stamp press as required following printing instructions from working instructions.
- Audit and pull products assuring that product meets all products and printing meets specifications.
- Deliver completed orders to proper shipping and receiving departments.
- Understand and operate various machines within work area.
- Cross-train other less experienced teammates on assembly process and procedures.
- Assist fellow teammates in maintaining neat, clean, organized and a safe department.
- Maintain written procedures and follow as required.
- Notify maintenance or supervision of any necessary repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities preferred:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. per box.
- Ability to read work orders, procedures and policies, and follow documentation as required.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work quickly and independently without supervision.
- Ability to take good notes for future references.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.