Implement, maintain and troubleshoot communications systems for all locations. Provide integration and consulting services to all internal departments and systems. Provide support for communications processes.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data communications monitoring & reporting
- Maintain network management and file transfer tools
- Provide 2nd level data communication support & problem resolution
- Provide data communication architecture planning and implementation
- Assist Voice Communications Analysts with voice/data integration
- Implement and maintain site-to-site VPN
- Provide data communication capacity management
- Evaluate communications related hardware and software
- Create and maintain technical documentation, diagrams, and business recovery procedures.
- Review, audit, and ensure the accuracy of all voice communications invoices
- Provide project management for communications implementations
- Provide backup for the Voice Communications Analysts
- High school diploma or equivalent required – college degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in planning, implementing, and maintaining telecommunications environments
- Experience with network disaster recovery implementations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.