- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Corporate Accounts Intern
Motion Industries’ employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Corporate Accounts Sales Intern position assists with all aspects of providing customer service at the branch level including warehousing, shipping, counter sales, phone sales, order processing, and on site sales calls, as well as data analysis, spreadsheet creation, presentation creation and customer surveys.
This position requires a small amount of travel.
- Assist with work processes in each department while being exposed to all branch and corporate account functions
- Observe and interact with branch and corporate accounts personnel to understand the details and reason for the company distribution process
- Take product training as available
- Represent Motion Industries in a professional manner
- Take required safety training and learn to remain safety focused while working
- Data Analytics and presentation of findings
- Present a written and oral summary prior to the last week of the internship describing the internship experience and including suggestions for program development.
- College student with focus on a technical Business or Industrial Distribution degree
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office
- Good driving record.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.