Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Internship Job Description
Motion employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Digital Marketing Intern will assist the Director of Digital Marketing with projects concerning both internal and external initiatives.
- Helping coordinate all digital activities (email, social, and web marketing campaigns).
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Assist in developing digital marketing communications.
- Assist with the ProMotion Marketing team to ensure that supplier content is being communicated effectively.
- Assist with our Digital Team to ensure that all content is being communicated efficiently.
Skills Required for Position:
- Ability to organize multiple overlapping projects.
- Ability to prioritize areas of responsibility.
- Motivated self-starter who is capable of working both individually and with a team.
- Detail oriented but able to work within a strategic plan.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (particularly excel).
- Familiar with Digital Marketing channels and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Wordpress, Unbounced, and other landing page tool experience is a plus.
- Background in graphic design is preferred but not necessary.
Qualifications for Position:
- Must have completed your Freshman year in college.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.