- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Industrial Control Panel Builder
We are currently looking for an Industrial Control Panel Builder at our Woodridge, IL location. Motion Industries' Automation Technicians provide the highest levels of electrical service to meet the needs of our customers. Primary responsibilities will include assembly, wiring, testing and troubleshooting of Industrial Control Panels.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and panel layout drawings.
- Must possess a basic understanding of electrical circuit design and concepts.
- Must be able to wire and test low voltage control devices, including Motor Starters, VFD’s, Servo’s, PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Proficient with the use of common electrical testing tools and the ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Must possess the ability to perform basic troubleshooting of panels.
- Very Knowledgeable with established layout and wiring practices (e.g., NEC and UL).
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years prior experience building industrial control panels.
- High electrical intelligence
- General computer skills
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.