Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Specialist
EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets. Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for driven individual to join our growing Accounting team. This role will play an integral part in the day-to-day operations of the business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills to effectively multitask without compromising quality, accuracy and completeness of transactions.
- Full cycle accounts payable invoice processing
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis
- Prepare and maintain AP aging report
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Follow-up and track any pending invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Assist with internal/external audit requests
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes including accruals and reconciliations
- Review and process employee reimbursements and ensure compliance
- Assist with daily/weekly check runs
- Assist with annual 1099 reporting
- Communicate regularly with the accounting manager, controller and the internal Accounting team, along with other various departments as needed
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Oracle experience required
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.