Compliance Manager - Account Survey Team
Under general supervision, the Compliance Manager is responsible for coordinating and performing surveys/assessments of customer storerooms and/or equipment. This role is intended drive revenue growth by converting customer spend to Motion Industries.
- Conducts inventory assessments to align product offering through crib crawl, store room surveys, etc.
- Supports cost savings initiatives.
- Participates in original equipment manufacturer conversions and interchange opportunities.
- Travels to a limited number of customer sites to conduct and participate in customer meetings and or presentations.
- May have customer assignments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and one to two (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
- Expert at all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Some travel required, could work in hot, cold, dusty environments and around large equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.