Corporate Compliance Manager
Motion Industries' employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Our Compliance Managers aid in contract implementation, cost savings, inventory management, etc. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Lead on-site customer project work, directing activities of local Motion branch team members
- Travel to customer locations to support contract obligations
- Aid contract implementation, cost savings, inventory management, storeroom surveys and customer specific projects
- Prepare reports and perform data analysis necessary to facilitate project work
- Travel as necessary to customer locations to support contract obligations
- Assist with business plan development, execution, and quarterly updates
- Primary lead for developing and scheduling on-site meetings and follow-up/tracking of Cost Savings Blitz events
- Make recommendations for new services and products to aid in winning/growing Motion revenues
- Experience with Industrial Products
- Project Manager experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Inventory management experience/storeroom management software experience a plus
- CMMS/plant maintenance software experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.