Administrative Assistant (part-time): Knoxville, TN
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who thrives off of multi-tasking and a fast-paced environment. Specifically, we are seeking a high energy, detail-oriented person with a friendly, flexible personality able to handle everything that comes your way. Automotive experience is not required, but a passion for assisting others is!
This is a part-time position based in the NAPA Distribution Center in Knoxville, TN. Core hours for the position will be 8AM-2PM, Monday through Friday.
- Communicate with executive level professionals; Department head, General Manager, Vice President and other leaders.
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing of active calendar appointments and meetings, telephone correspondence, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns- including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously such as responding to informational requests that require pulling and compiling data for external and internal customers, annual reports, and processing payroll.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- High School diploma is required.
- 3-5 years executive administrative experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills desired.
- Experience in both public and private companies preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Concur, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms. Access a PLUS!
- And if you have this, even better:
- Tech savviness. You have the strong ability to navigate through various software programs and social media platforms.
- Entirely customer-centric (your customer is our NAPA Leadership Team)!
- Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.