Senior Compensation Analyst
NAPA is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time! NAPA’s culture is a place where “no 2 days are the same” and we are driven by finding the fix no matter what situation! We must ensure that that we have the right talent in place at our beautiful Atlanta, GA headquarters to offer fantastic support to all. To do this, we are looking for a wonderful talent to join our NAPA (Automotive Parts Group) team as a Senior Compensation Analyst to support not only our Headquarters Teams, but also all our NAPA field locations. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person and will report directly to a very supportive Director of Compensation!
Do you like to provide compensation analysis and support for employees? How about planning, developing, and implementing new and revised compensation programs to attract, retain, and motivate employees? If your answer is yes, then this is the perfect role for you! You will develop and analyze reports related to all forms of employee compensation, demographics, turnover, and other HR related areas and then use this data to recommend a course of action. You will provide support for headquarters and in NAPA field locations for base pay, short term incentives, the performance management process, and the administration of the annual merit increases.
This is the right opportunity for you if:
- Enjoy a culture where “No 2 days are the Same”
- Love all things compensation and data/solutions are exciting to you
- Building and analyzing reports are easy for you
- Are able to work across many departments (field locations & headquarters team)
- Enjoy finding a better way to do things and awesome solutions!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the Automotive Parts Group programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies, internal controls and government regulations.
- Manages all market pricing activities using Market Pay, develops recommended salary ranges for new hires and promotions, and communicates the recommendation with the hiring manager and/or HR Managers.
- Interprets, researches, resolves compensation issues and advises HR Managers/Directors on compensation policies.
- Responsible for modeling and cost analysis related to updates to pay ranges including hourly pay progressions scales. Analyzes competitiveness of pay ranges/rates to market data and local conditions. Provides recommendations related to minimum wage increases.
- Manages and provides support for the annual salary planning, performance management, and goal-setting processes within the TalentQuest tool. Collaborates with systems administration to ensure data feeds are accurate, trains employees and field administrators on system functionality, and participates in future functionality development efforts as needed.
- Serves as administrator for the automated pay progressions in PeopleSoft. Monitors for rates that are outside of the standard and partners with local HR to resolve. Troubleshoots system issues and works with the ESC and Payroll teams when necessary to resolve issues.
- Partner in the design, development and implementation of automated solutions around compensation processes. Serve as subject matter expert for the compensation function.
- Design training and job aides to educate local HR on new compensation policies and procedures.
- Assists with the review of bonus plans and the development of recommended changes to plans which may include targets, metrics, etc. Provide support with the cost analysis of any recommended changes.
- Responsible for the creation and electronic distribution of bonus templates for headquarters employees. Tracks new hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations and sends updated plans as required.
- Completes the initial calculation of annual bonus payments based on financial results. Partners with Finance to obtain approval and with Payroll for processing of payments.
- Maintains official copies of all field bonus templates. Revises templates as necessary based on plan changes. Communicates with the field on all updates to the templates. Ensures latest templates are available on company intranet site.
- Partner with the Employee Service Center to request and modify job codes.
What you’ll need:
- 4 -7 years’ experience working as a Compensation Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, required.
- Demonstrated success in working with clients to define compensation need, generating result, and delivering solution.
- Previous experience with online market pricing tool.
- Excellent HRIS (preferably PeopleSoft) skills, particularly with queries
- Expert excel skills required and must be proficient with other MS Office Products: Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Direct experience with analyzing large, complex data sets and interacting with relational databases. Ability to develop recommendations to management levels.
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to work in fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and strong attention to details.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously with a sense of urgency and to work effectively in ambiguous situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Must maintain confidentiality, discretion, and integrity
- Work performed in a typical office environment and no travel is anticipated
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you! We will reach out to you if we find that you are a fit for us. If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. We would love for you to follow/stay engaged with us to see all the great/fun things we are doing around here!
Twitter: @NAPA Careers
Facebook: NAPA Careers
Instagram: NAPA Auto Jobs
Linkedin: NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.