Clerk Core Processing
The Core Processing Clerk unloads, stages, sorts, and scans core returns and core defective merchandise from our customers.Position Performance Measures: Shipping Quota
The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. List the significant activities that support that function, for instance manage the annual store audit process. Where possible use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision.
- Unloads and stages core return and core defective merchandise.
- Sorts and scans core return and core defective merchandise returned from our customers.
- Completes all paperwork associated with core procedures.
- Runs copies of credits and distributes as directed.
- Stocks and picks parts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 6 months prior work experience.
- Knowledge of using pallet jack or forklift - we will certify applicant.
- Ability to communicate and work well with other departments.
- Able to read and able to write legibly.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to utilize the AS400 Computer system and terminal.
- Ability to utilize the JD Edwards system.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Organized, self-motivator.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Complies with all safety requirements pertaining to job functions and location.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Visually capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers and their sequencing.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Ability to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs. and push or pull up to 300 lbs. with assistance of a two-wheel dolly or fork lift.
- Ability to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor level shelves and able to reach upper shelves with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Ability to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand truck, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.