Container Unloader (TSZ)
Unloading shipping containers for Warehouse storage.
Hours: M-F 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Accurately separate cases, palletize, and shrink wrap them for storage.
- Record and report number of units unloaded.
- Ensure all products are free of damage notify Receiving Manager of any damages and place product as directed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Empty Warehouse trash cans.
- Comply with all Company Policies.
- Safely operate Warehouse equipment in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Employee may be exposed to extreme weather element.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.