Recruiter Talent Sourcer
NAPA Auto Parts is looking for a Recruiting Talent Sourcer to join our Columbus HR Team! We are looking for someone who loves high volume/hard to fill recruiting who can hit the ground running right away! This is a critical role, where you will help lead and design the talent pipeline by using various channels to look for potential Retail candidates, contacting passive candidates and building top talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d love to meet you. Again, NAPA is a super-fast paced business – exciting and always changing!
Please check out this role if this sounds like you:
- Super High-Energy, love having fun and have hustle!!
- Recruiting & Sourcing is in your blood! You love high volume/recruiting for hard to fill roles!
- You've led recruiting in a retail, hospitality, restaurant or related field and you just can’t get enough!
- You love conducting phone screens: ) and the hunt for Retail Talent!
- You have built an extensive network (schools, agencies, community, talent) and know how to source for hard to fill retail roles.
- You will partner with HR Managers and be that source to feed the Talent Pipeline and get our Retail roles filled.
- This role is primarily focused on fast-paced posting of jobs, sourcing, phone screens and building our NAPA Talent Pipeline! We would like for this role to eventually have ownership of building partnerships with schools, community, etc.
- You know how to go after Talent in an ATS! Creative emails, campaigns and more!
- Selection and coordination of offers. What you will get to do:
- Source, Interview & build candidate pipelines for current and future key roles across the NAPA Retail Store brand.
- Know how to find retail Talent and constantly looking for ways to fill retail talent pipelines
- Work side-by-side with HR Manager on filling retail roles.
- Use various sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram to identify qualified candidates for retail roles
- Use our Applicant Tracking System to send emails, social campaigns and more to passive candidates – Always focused on Candidate Experience.
- You love the hustle and constant go-go-go in Recruiting! You must love fast paced and high demand Recruiting
- You absolutely love High Volume/Hard to fill Recruiting
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in recruiting coordination and actively sourcing passive talent
- You love connecting with people and networking
- You are a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help across teams
- You enjoy building systems, conducting research and testing new creative ways to find talent
- You have excellent organizational skills and can manage competing priorities
- You’re a confident and persuasive communicator
- You love creating, designing, redesigning, and testing programs, and are excited to get out of your comfort zone
- You ideally have experience working with Greenhouse or a comparable Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Recruiting, Recruiting Coordinator, TA role and want a role where you will be completely focused on high volume/very fast paced Retail recruiting for roles like Driver, Warehouse, Parts Associate, and other Retail roles. Job Responsibilities:
- Finding Retail Talent for NAPA Stores and Distribution Centers (DC)
- Retail Store posting, phone screens, interview set-up-, interviews, backgrounds, and some Onboarding. Utilizing Indeed Resume Database, Jobvite Applicant Tracking System, sending creative emails through ATS database to attract candidates to requisitions.
- Phone Screen, In person interview, and Onboarding in some cases New Talent.
- Open to learning about Retail roles and meeting with Leaders to obtain that knowledge.
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing & recruiting methods, traditional and creative, cold-calling and referrals.
We will need you to have:
- EEO, employment laws, and HR policies
- Proven 2 years of Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems – Prefer Jobvite, but open to others
- Social Recruiting – Not just experience with social media but posting of Employer Job Content and jobs across social channels.
- Absolutely love of High Volume/Retail Recruiting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.