Help Desk Technician
- Provide remote and local user support using ticketing system in large environment 800+ endpoints.
- Familiarity with a virtualized windows server/client system.
- Strong in Active Directory, create/edit, troubleshoot GPO, ability to create simple scripts, knowledge in o365 applications, specifically SharePoint.
- Ability to troubleshoot networked and wifi devices such as but not limited to barcode scan guns, thermal/laser printers, android, ios, windows tablets, Mobile Phones, Workstations.
- Create/Update documentation as needed.
- Team Player and has customer service mentality.
- Job will require supporting a warehouse environment.
Strong in Windows 7 & 10, MS Office Products, o365, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, GPO, ability to troubleshoot via CLI and Powershell.
Basic knowledge of Vmware 5.x+, Windows Server 2008+, Exchange 2012+ (Hybird on prem/o365), AD, SCCM, IIS, Solarwinds, Symantec SEP & VIP, VPN, Bomgar, network devices such as switchers, routers, AP’s, servers, phones, etc.
Must possess ability to architect, design, implement new technologies or operation improvements vs. maintaining status quo. Establishes good rapport with user base and can deliver effective remote support.
Associates or Bachelor degree in computer-related field. IT related certifications will help. Looking for a detail oriented, open minded individual that takes pride in his work, works well as a part of a team. Willing to travel, between 1-10% of job. May require extra time on job or remote support when critical tickets have run past service level agreement. Job has strong opportunity to grow into a network, SharePoint Dev, or Vmware admin role within 1 to 3 year timeline.
EIS INC. at Schaumburg, IL location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.