Product Operations Analyst
The Digital Fulfillment Product Data Analyst standardizes product data for all Motion products and maintains local cost for our Digital Fulfillment Partners. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Create standardization across all of our product attributes.
• Support product lifecycle initiatives such as SKU rationalization.
• Develop and support business processes to streamline our digital product operations.
• Lead new product introduction processes to deliver a world class digital customer experience.
• Develop and track KPIs and maintain product information databases.
• Maintain and develop product databases and electronic workflows to maximize operational efficiency.
• Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues.
• Leading in the analysis, design, testing, and implementation of new product configurations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to meet deadline goals.
• Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally.
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated with a desire to learn, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.