- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Account Specialist - Belt
The Account Specialist-Belt role sells directly to customers with a technical focus on belting products. This role focuses on developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships specifically for belting products.
Looking for candidates in the Florida area.
- Sells directly to customers primarily through face-to-face interactions to foster strong relationships and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Assesses customer needs and suggests appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
- Generates new business, cross sells, and repeat sells to new and existing customers by developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships.
- Develops and delivers sales bids, proposals, and presentations and conducts product demonstrations.
- Works with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals.
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED. Typically requires industry and sales experience.
No Supervisory Responsibility
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply.
- Conveyor belt experience
- Light duty belt experience
- Knowledge of supply chain systems.
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need.
- Some travel to Florida may be required.
This job description illustrates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Management retains the right to add or modify duties at any time.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.