Ariba Support Specialist
Motion Industries is seeking an Ariba Support Specialist to be responsible for the business and systems support for ARIBA eProcurement integrations with Motion Industries. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, healthcare coverage, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Promote Ariba integration best practices across the entire company
- Drive continuous improvement by understanding Ariba integration best practices, analyzing current integrations, and evaluating new ideas
- Proactively identify key trends and root causes of issues with Customer integrations, Spearhead efforts to determine proposed solutions, define tasks and outline responsibilities
- Continuously learn and demonstrate proficiency in Ariba configuration and platform best practices.
- Interact with Motion Industries’ Branches to ensure Ariba integrations are properly configured.
- Work alongside the software development team in solution development
- Maintain expertise in Ariba environment and use it to monitor integrations, resolve issues, recommend and develop solutions.
- Participate in Customer hosted integration status meetings
- Ensure all Ariba integration activities at Motion Industries adhere to IT Governance Policies.
- Assist in identifying Cost Savings opportunities as a result of Ariba integration efforts.
- Independently lead interactions with Customers to configure new Ariba integrations.
- Delivery of training programs, and communication of the improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience with the Ariba platform.
- Knowledge of Motion Industries’ ERP platform is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact/communicate with co-workers, and internal/external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong project-management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and training material in written and verbal formats.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.