Payables Resolution Analyst
PAYABLES RESOLUTION ANALYST
The Payables Resolution Analyst is responsible for driving resolution with Accounts Payable discrepancies. This position works with internal and external customers to understand customer payment requirements and communicates findings to stakeholders. The Payables Resolution Analyst serves as the liaison between multiple departments and works directly with external customers.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Identifies root causes of billing and payment issues and communicates those findings to branches, customers, and management.
- Assists vendors in converting to means of electronic invoice submission and electronic payment receipt.
- Keys invoices into three-way match.
- Maintains accurate and consistent records of billing and payment issues and their resolution.
- Works closely with other departments, branches, and customers to assist with debit and credit memo adjustments.
- Resolves non-routine variances and Accounts Payable issues with customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Continuously seeks out opportunities to improve current processes.
- Utilizes best in class practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build Pivot Tables and utilize formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, MID, INDEX/MATCH, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of employees and customers.
- Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Knowledge of business purchasing cycle.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and three (3) or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.