Product Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing Specialist will work closely with all areas of the marketing department to ensure the execution of specific marketing strategies. This position is driven by building strong relationships with our supplier partners, organization skills, and proper time management. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are critical. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Engage in regular interaction with supplier partners via email, phone conferences, and in-person meetings
- Presenting marketing programs to both small and large groups
- Regularly meet with Product Management to understand annual supplier goals and strategies
- Implement and execute strategic marketing plans for each supplier partner
- Coordinate the execution of yearly marketing programs
- Communicate efficiently with each area of the marketing department to ensure program completion
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment, but has high individual motivation
Knowledge/ Skills / Abilities:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to see a project through from conception to delivery
- Ability to present to both small and large groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Excel, and strong knowledge of basic Excel functions
- Motivated self-starter
- Basic graphic skills preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- 1-2 years’ of work experience in a related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.