Inventory Control Intern
Motion Industries' employees strive to provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Inventory Control Intern analyzes large amounts of inventory data and research trends to help identify and solve Supply Chain problems.
- Analyze large amounts of inventory data and research trends
- Identify and solve Supply Chain problems
- Deliver reports and / or presentations of findings
- Assist with special inventory related projects
- College student
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter and motivated
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.