Executive Administrative Assistant
The Role: Do you want to work for a successful company in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment where every day is new and exciting? This is your opportunity. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, our NAPA Leadership team is looking for a dynamo Executive Administrative Assistant and would love to hear from you! Specifically, we are seeking a high energy, detail-oriented person with a friendly, flexible personality able to handle everything that comes your way. This role is a unique and dual role focusing on Executive Assistant and Sales Coordinator responsibilities supporting the NAPA Senior Management Team.
This Role may be for you if you:
- Have a passion and excitement for multi-tasking and the ability to switch responsibilities effortlessly.
- Entirely customer-centric (your customer is our NAPA Leadership Team)!
- Always positive, team oriented attitude, consistent and thorough follow up
- Tech savviness. You have the strong ability to navigate through various software programs and social media platforms.
- Are diplomatic and have an exceptionally clear communication style.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing of active calendar appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, completing expense reports composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns- including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Prepares Power Point presentations
- Prioritizes conflicting needs handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists in coordinating management team meetings, off-sites, and all hands meetings.
- Maintains reports in support of Distribution Center sales efforts such as those relating to pricing corrections, sales reports and vehicle registration.
- Orders and distributes sales promotions and incentives.
- Sets up and maintains billing accounts for advertising.
- Distributes and solicits promotional and information flyers and catalogs.
- Manages the logistics and support for Sales Meetings. Manages and resolves all on-site issues with vendors and suppliers.
- What we need from you to be successful in this role:
- High School diploma is required.
- 3-5 years executive administrative experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills desired.
- Experience in both public and private companies preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Concur, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule outside of the core business hours.
- What we are pleased to offer you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a ""family"" feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.