Automation Sales Engineer
The Automation Sales Engineer is a customer facing position working with daily with customers to solve industrial motion, vision, and robotic applications. Axis New England, /Motion Industries' Engineers provide the highest levels of knowledge and skills to design and supply solutions that will enhance our ability to meet the needs of our customers. Axis New England/Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Increases division revenue and market scope through identifying additional markets, solutions, and services.
- Evaluate applications for viability, considering risk, complexity and conflict with other SI channels.
- Engineer product solutions to meet a variety of automation applications
- Develops standard system packages to target high potential vertical markets.
- Responds to customer requests for quote changes.
- Confirms detailed drawing and delivery dates with the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- High degree of analytical and mechanical/electrical understanding.
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.