Power BI Developer/Administrator
Brief Job Description
This position ideally resides in either our Atlanta, GA or Plainfield, IN headquarters location. Suitable candidates have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Power BI and the Power Platform, SQL and Azure SQL, and Microsoft Dynamics. These candidates also have a desire to help the business adopt the technology and possess strategic and creative problem-solving skills to fully leverage the technology’s growing capabilities. The Power BI Developer/Administrator will regularly interact with all levels of business end users and IT professionals.
The position requires sound technical knowledge of the Power Platform including the development of data sets, D365 data entities, Azure data warehouses and complex extract/transform/load (ETL) solutions.
- Hands on development of Power BI apps/reports, data sets and dashboards
- Oversee the deployment of related Azure SQL functions, D365 data entities and data connectors
- Oversee management of app/reporting requirements, development and deployment
- Participate and/or lead Dynamics-related data migration initiatives
- Assist in integrating Azure SQL data warehouses to Power Apps and LogicApps
- Help to develop and socialize global Power Platform standards and practices
- Assist Cloud, Active Directory and Office 365 teams in managing tenant-level settings
- 3-5 years of experience with Power BI and related technologies
- 2 years of experience with Azure SQL data warehouses
- Demonstrated success in developing and deploying enterprise-level solutions
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in designing and developing reporting and advanced analytics solutions
- Familiarity with data integration (ETL) solutions and logical data modeling
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Power Apps and LogicApps
- Other Certifications in the Microsoft stack
- Familiarity with Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Governance, Data Strategies and Assessments
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.