Commercial Pricing Strategy Manager
Position Mission: Develop and execute pricing strategies for our commercial business, driving sustainable profitability in assigned geographic regions.
Position Performance Measures:
- Increase same-store gross profit dollars within assigned Districts
- Address all field requests for pricing changes within 24 hours, always seeking a way to accommodate the business’ intentions.
- Provide field managers with monthly insights about customers with at-risk discounts
- Perform monthly automation-assisted pricing maintenance for all assigned Districts to rescind unearned discounts
- Perform quarterly strategic pricing reviews on CSR-assigned (and key house) accounts for all assigned Districts
- Provide line / customer insight monthly to field managers about at-risk discounts
- In partnership with leadership, develop and implement a successful go to market pricing strategy for our commercial business
- Develop a strong business relationship with field leadership for assigned operations.
- Communicate successes and lessons learned with Pricing colleagues
- Proactively seek revenue and margin opportunities for field operations
- Based on learnings from others, use of BI tools, reporting and other data inputs.
- Monitor weekly and monthly trends; identify corrective actions
- Develop and implement strategies based on customer segmentation
- Ensure rational, fact-based decisions on commercial pricing
- Develop an ongoing exchange of information with Pricing Analysts, Product Managers, and the Sales, helping build the best offering for our customers.
- Engage immediately and fully with new stores and changeovers to ensure customers are priced appropriately from day one.
- Ensure each field operation engages the correct pricing strategy, where options exist.
- Provide field mgmt. feedback on price overrides and assist them in eliminating or reigning-in potential discounting abuse in the stores.
- Understand local competitive dynamics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.