- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Technical Training Specialist
Motion is seeking an experienced Technical Training Specialist to teach employees and customers basic and advanced courses in industrial automation and maintenance skills. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Conduct training in person and by webcast at customer and Motion locations
- Maintain and update course material
- Maintain training equipment
- Interact with customers to determine training needs
- Develop customer specific training programs
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Industrial experience in mechanical power transmission, bearings and lubrication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Basic computer skills, (PowerPoint a must)
- Previous technical training experience a plus
- Extensive travel required
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.