Executive Management Trainee
NAPA is truly so much more than just a parts store and we are seeking great talent from many backgrounds, not just automotive, to join our team as a participant in the Executive Management Trainee (EMT) program. Our EMT program is a rigorous, 12-month training program and is the perfect opportunity for candidates who have a passion for excellence, leadership and customer service. This opportunity is a great way to learn the NAPA business while discovering and designing a career with NAPA! Graduates from the program typically move into a front-line management role in operations or sales.
The ideal NAPA EMT candidate:
- Has a passion and excitement for building and sustaining relationships
- Willing to be a part of a 12-month dynamic and supportive trainee program
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Is goal-oriented and ambitious with an appetite to learn and grow
What You’ll Need:
- You have or will soon have a bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of work experience
- Must be able to relocate upon completion of program
- Sales experience in a retail OR wholesale environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a drive for results
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
How we support you in the EMT role:
While the program is largely designed to be self-managed, EMTs are assigned a coach who is responsible for partnering with them throughout the program. The EMT is provided with a comprehensive list of business processes, experiences, and training that will be completed throughout the 12-month program. EMT and Coach establish a monthly plan to ensure that the EMT is involved in all critical aspects of our business. Often EMTs are pulled into projects and special assignments that inevitably boost their learning.
Why NAPA is the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
This position may involve some travel.
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.