Lead Operator - Production
The Lead Operator is responsible for the product processing routine from raw material to end product.
- Set-up checks and verifications of dimensional checks on products during processing
- Ensure full compliance with procedures during production
- Consistently maintains integrity of the manufacturing process
- Properly train operators to perform in a timely, efficient and safe manner with high quality output
- Recommends changes to the production process offering possible solutions to improved quality and productivity
- Inform supervisor of any downtime experienced due to inoperable equipment and/or quality concerns
- Schedule production orders
- Oversee inventory control
- Ability to operate all equipment with the press department ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain tooling
- Run press department in absence of the supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- 2 - 3 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Basic SAP / Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and MS Outlook) knowledge
- Knowledge of basic machinery operation
- Able to work in a team environment and utilize good judgment
- Strong mechanical and problem solving capability
- Highly reliable and punctual
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.