- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Sales Representative - Tier 1
Position Mission: Sales Representative – Tier 1, that enjoys speaking about automotive parts and accessories. You'll be delivering a top-notch online shopping experience via phone and live-chat in a fun and fast-paced work environment. Love cars and trucks and want the flexibility to work from home? Then read on for more information!
Position Performance Measures:
• Conversion Rate (Phone/Chat)
• Average Order Value
• Call/Chat Monitoring Rating
• Discount Rate
• Return Rate
• Login Time
• Handle on average 6 Calls/Hour
• Handle on average 16 Chats/Hour
• Consistently help clear out the customer emails during down time.
• Hold Call/Chat Monitoring Scores of 75% or above.
• Willing to self-learn and develop expertise in the products we offer outside of scheduled training sessions.
• Use your knowledge of our products and interpersonal communication skills to help our customers find the products they need.
• Provide exceptional first point-of-contact customer service, while maintaining a professional demeanor in the dealings with customers.
• Consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
• Flexibility with work scheduling (Ability to work nights and weekends)
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
• Is resourceful, and dedicated to getting the job done right
• Has the desire to learn about aftermarket auto parts and accessories
• Has excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on using a clear speaking voice and listening attentively to the customer
• If it's not clear by now, a passion for automotive parts & accessories!
• Is a reliable, humble, and generally awesome person
• Solid Computer skills. Microsoft Windows, Web Browsing, Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Skills.
• Bilingual is a plus!
• This is a remote work from home position, so a stable high-speed internet connection is required. We will provide any additional equipment necessary
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.