- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
On-Site Search Manager
NAPA is seeking an experienced “On-site Search Manager” to ensure that site search is optimized for all categories and products. This person will be tasked with integrating proper merchandising techniques into the search experience to promote specific products and influence customer purchase behavior driving sales and conversions. The ideal candidate will analyze current site data and apply it to reduce bounce rates and increase conversions by incorporating product availability, seasonality, popular trends, discount percentage, and other factors into the search merchandising.
- Develop, implement, and optimize all onsite search functionalities to improve findability and customer-facing experiences.
- Performs daily maintenance and tests site navigation and search optimization.
- Strategically merchandise categories and products under supervision of Site Merchant.
- Optimize site search results and faceted navigation for assigned categories for increased product sales.
- Improve onsite search effectiveness via customer analytics, testing and continuous process improvement.
- Analyze, track, and report online ordering traffic and performance, acting on information to improve all facets of the online ordering and user experience opportunities.
- Track and analyze guest behavior and utilize multiple methods including surveys to collect data including product views, conversion, bounce rate and engagement to inform on-site navigation and internal search results.
- Manage website navigation & taxonomy as well as facets-ensuring that the customer can easily find what they want, this includes the addition or subtraction of navigational elements and facets.
- Manage sort order to effect which products show up on product listing pages and other product result pages.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital merchandising or similar field
- Cross-category retail experience preferred with a strong understanding and passion for consumer-focused ecommerce
- Working understanding of marketing channels, tactics, and end-to-end consumer lifecycle
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership·
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to change, urgency, and new systems and tools
- Effective multi-tasker with strong sense of accountability, ownership, and attention to detail.
- Expertise in MS Office Suite, Strong excel skills (Required)
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Required)
- Strong skills in an Analytics Tool (Required)
- Knowledge of Bloom Reach, Solr, Endeca (Required)
- Familiarity Automotive Aftermarket (Preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.