At Motion Industries, Operations Managers ensure customers are serviced beyond their expectations. They help provide a focused and energetic team atmosphere while making certain the branch operates in an efficient manner. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the branch including filling in for customer service representatives, clerical, warehouse, etc.
- Manage inventory for branch, including the day-to-day maintenance of inventory levels through replenishing stock to meet annual turn goals
- Ensure all purchasing activities for the branch are executed per company policies and procedures; oversee all accounts payable activities, including expense, inventory and freight invoices, and debit memos
- Manage collections process, maintain overall responsibility for outstanding invoices, and manage internal audit process as necessary
- Perform financial calculations and generate reports
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Industry experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Accounting, auditing, and inventory experience preferred
- People leadership experience preferred
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Proficient at using business systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.