Customer Service Associate - DC
Customer Service & Accounting High Point, North Carolina
Position at NAPA Auto Parts-Distribution Center Service Center - 600 Gallimore Dairy Road, High Point, NC 27265
At NAPA Auto Parts, the DCSC Associate is responsible for supporting all of our distribution centers throughout the U.S. in a variety of customer service and accounting roles. As a shared services center, the DCSC is responsible for handling a wide range of requests from our distribution centers and vendors in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist distribution centers and vendors with account analysis and research.
- Review and process invoices, credits and vendor disputes in accordance with departmental policy.
- Provide needed support to our distribution centers and vendors as assigned by management.
- Contact distribution centers and vendors regarding outstanding documents and resolve based on departmental policy.
- Participate in vendor conference calls to review and analyze open items in conjunction with our accounts payable team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Peoplesoft/AS400/JDE experience a plus
- Above average research and resolution skills
- Experience with or knowledge of the concepts, practices, and procedures as related to general ledger accounting.
- Demonstrated accounting ability
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Professional and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Builds teamwork and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrate professional business etiquette
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.