Customer Service Associate FT
- Print labels for Monroe Warehouse shipping and general mailing.
- Assemble and distribute Month End Flyers.
- Assemble and distribute daily invoices on a weekly basis.
- Print off UPS freight invoices and send to Shipping Manager for approval.
- Box up pick tickets and credits as needed.
- Enter stock orders as needed.
- Assist in mailing out month end statements.
- Takes incoming general customer service inquiry phone calls from Stores & Independent Customers.
- Clean up kitchen and water plants as needed.
- Performs filing as needed.
- Processing of Special Orders for Stores & Independent Customers.
- First in line for Incoming Operator calls.
- Checking of Credits given to Stores & Independent Customers.
- Finalizing of Pick Tickets and make necessary corrections.
- Billing of Batteries & Special Orders (including checking of prices).
- Processing of R&R for Stores & Independent Customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 years + of general office / clerical experience.
- 1 year of bookkeeping experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be detail minded.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Must be able to make decisions.
- Must have excellent phone skills.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have complaint handling skills.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.