The primary responsibilities of the Graphic Designer position will be to design and layout various marketing materials and promotional/advertising publications. Employee will assist in packaging layout as well as communicate with the customer as well as assist with suppliers advertising in the publications paramount.
*Current work hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (M-F) or as required
- Design and Layout marketing materials and promotional/advertising publications.
- Assist in packaging layout using Adobe Illustrator.
- Use provided die lines and predetermined graphics to layout certain product categories.
- Provide input to plans and strategies for a business unit, department, or project to satisfy customers.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations.
- Determine priorities for one's area of accountability to create clarity about focus and enable work to be completed efficiently.
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in your own area of accountability.
- Adhere to brand standards as they apply to various projects.
- Follow layouts and style guides provided using Adobe CC Libraries.
- All other duties assigned by Management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar field strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of design experience within a professional environment.
- Knowledge of current email marketing strategies, communication trends and general marketing best practices.
- Uses independent judgement by making practical, effective decisions while taking initiative without supervision.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Internet search tools and web-site navigation as well as ability to transmit, receive and manage electronic files.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud, including: Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe InDesign; Microsoft Office for Mac; File Sharing/FTP Software; Mac OS X
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment while remaining organized.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize, organize and accomplish diversified work objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent external and internal customer service skills.
- Internal and External Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.