2nd Shift Production Supervisor
We currently have an opening for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor working a 4 day work week.
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all activities related to the production floor to fulfill production schedule requirements. This is a dynamic position that requires good organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced growing environment. Competitive starting salary· Matching 401(k)· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance· Health saving account and flexible spending account· Generous paid time off· Paid holidays·
- Train new and existing employees on production processes
- Allocate employees to appropriate production lines / processes to maximize efficiency
- Conduct meetings with production employees to review production goals
- Ensure timely fulfillment of customer orders per the production schedule
- Work with the engineering department to ensure process optimization
- Provide timely feedback to Production Control for schedule analysis
- Champion and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Promote an organized and clean work environment
- Collaborate with other departments to perform root cause analysis, determine and implement corrective/preventive corrective actions.
- Provide performance feedback and follow up with employee concerns
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge and experience with quality methodologies preferred (5S, Lean)
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Office, Excel)
- Must be able to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.