Sales Internships provide the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop though hands on experience to broaden sales, communication, and business acumen skills. This is a full-time, paid summer internship, typically ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities are usually available upon conclusion of a successful internship, including placement within our Sales Development Program.
- Directly work with the sales team and sales leaders in developing new prospects and following through with an entire sales cycle.
- Collaborate with both sales and service teams to accomplish wins and create engagement.
- Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training and leadership exposure.
- Develop the ability to build relationships with customers at varying levels of seniority.
- Develop an understanding of what each department does within the organization through cross functional meetings and information sessions.
- Develop industry knowledge through product training.
- Presents a report out presentation describing the internship experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong interest in sales, lead generation, or outbound calling.
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 Week summer program.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Typically requires an undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study with an interest in a career in sales.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.