Braas Company, a division of Motion Industries, is a leading distributor of industrial automation products and services. We are seeking a Production Technician- TSlots to provide basic value-added services in support of the strategic plan. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Operating the Drill Mill and Cutting Machine
- Assembling standard product line components into complete assemblies and kits per specs
- Documenting assemblies for future referencing
- Recording and tracking labor for each project with 100% accuracy.
- Other duties as required
- Collaborating with other production technicians to resolve kitting, parts and/or assembly issues to satisfy the client
- Operating in a safe manner and maintaining tools in a safe manner
- Seeking additional responsibilities during slow/seasonal periods
- Encouraging/demonstrating support within and between departments
- Using all methods of company provided communication tools to maintain a high level of interaction with personnel and to keep abreast of company information
- Responding to all communications within a timely manner
- Assisting in identifying and implementing process improvement plans
- Attending company meetings and events
- High School Diploma
- One year related experience in mechanical assembly, building custom designed framing, working with hand and shop tools, reading and applying assembly drawings
- basic math and problem solving skills, able to work independently, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to stand and work 8/hr. shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.