- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
IT Procurement Analyst
The IT Procurement Analyst is responsible for ordering and managing IT hardware, software and contract renewals. This includes monitoring and tracking annual renewals, purchasing, negotiating pricing and assisting the IT Procurement team with annual review and budget process.
• Facilitates IT procurement of hardware and software assets.
• Facilitates the process to ensure support renewals/contracts are reviewed, approved and processed prior to expiration.
• Reviews invoices, ensures approvals are obtained and submits for processing.
• Maintains procurement tools and records to effectively report on IT-related costs.
• Reports procurement activities against planned budget. Escalates variances to make necessary adjustments.
• Researches new solutions and the vetting process before purchasing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting or a related field and one (1) to three (3) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Experience with supply chain management and vendor negotiation strategies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Some travel. Approximately 1 - 2 times a year
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.